Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dinner #4 - Can you tell which diner?

Hey all!

Well, dinner #4 was definitely not  my favorite.  :(  But Scott said his was good.  Let's see if you can guess where we were.

I guess I was in the mood for comfort food - I ordered roasted chicken (Greek style) w/homemade stuffing and mashed potatoes w/gravy.  Unfortunately, the chicken was dry and the stuffing was not a very good consistency - like it had been sitting around a LONG time.  Oh well.  Can't win them all!

But Scott's dinner was very good.  He had Chicken Francaise - 2 huge pieces!  It was good and he was nice enough to share.

No dessert tonight.



Here's a clue for you:  This was etched on the glass between booths.  Too easy??

1 comment:

Debbie Osenni said...

Sorry it wasn't good. That is our favorite place. Did you get desert? I know you are not a cheesecake fan but their white chocolate raspberry is my favorite.