Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dinner #3 w/ further instructions

OK everybody....home from dinner.  We are full!

Now, 1st let me address 2 important questions for the contest.

1.  How do you give your answers?  Send me a private message so that no one steals your answers.
2.  The most important question I think.....What's the prize?

Well, I've thought about it and I think it will be a giftcard to our favorite diner!

Now, back to tonight's meal.  First off, I need to say it wasn't exactly a diner but we were invited by some friends, so didn't stick to the 'rules'.  That said, we've given you an outside shot of the restaurant (which is not a chain) for a hint.  Good Luck!







We started with fried pickles....better than I expected!


I had fish tacos (w/guacamole) - very good!


Scott had Chicken Club Tacos w/rice and beans...he said it was spicy.  We also shared a piece of Chocolate Confusion Cake - it looked so good we forgot to take a picture before we devoured it. 
Here's the outside.....does that make it too easy?

2 comments:

Heather said...

It's killing me I can't play!!

Debbie Osenni said...

I know the first three (I am cheating on #3 since we were there too)