Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where Has the Time Gone?

I almost forgot I had a blog...it's been so long since I've posted.  I know why.  Facebook.  Yup, I traded the blog for Facebook about 3 years ago.  But I'd like to bring it back so I can use it to share with both new friends and those I've loved for years.  There have been a lot of changes in my life these past few months and I have a lot of "words" because of them.  Some of you know, I rarely am at a loss for words. :)

So I hope that these thoughts will bring you some laughter, an opportunity to get to know me and my family a little better, but most importantly point you to the One I've found to be worth living for and the source of everything good in life.  Here I will share some of the adventures He and I experience together.  You will find that many of these experience happen through what I hear and read from God's Word, the Bible.  The words on those pages are far more inspiring and life-giving than any I could write.  I hope they will encourage you to grow a closer relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ.



1 comment:

Heather said...

Can not wait to read more! Your words are always such so rich.